SIMADO GFXD1111S 3G
Quad Band Single Port 2G OR 3G GSM Radio with FXO and FXS Port
SIMADO GFXD1111S is a gateway equipment offering interfaces for GSM, FXS and FXO ports. It can be used with any brand of existing PBX or even in a stand-alone mode. SIMADO GFXD1111S supports flexible and intelligent Least Cost Routing (LCR) options providing significant cost savings and round-the-clock connectivity.
On the GSM side, it supports 2G Quad-Band operation and Tri-Band 3G network, allowing it to work with any GSM/3G network. On the POTS side both, FXS and FXO interfaces are supported. Incoming calls on GSM port can be routed on FXS or FXO port. Outgoing calls from the FXS are routed either on the GSM port or the FXO port depending on the least cost routing logic.
PBX users can avail of the low tariff of GSM networks by connecting the SIMADO GFXD1111S with the PBX without changing their existing infrastructure. The users continue to make and receive calls without worrying on which network their calls are routed. The SIMADO GFXD1111S routes the calls either on POTS or GSM network depending on the destination numbers dialed by the users. The system can also be used without a PBX in a stand-alone mode.
Intelligent and flexible routing is the forte of the SIMADO GFXD1111S. Various Least Cost Routing (LCR) schemes are offered. Numbers received from calling network are converted by Automatic Number Translation (ANT) to match with the numbering plan of the destination network. Users can also avail of value-added features like closed user group and conference offered by the service providers.
Important Aspects of SIMADO GFXD1111S 3G
- 3G/2G Voice FCT, G3 Fax and Class 10 GPRS Data Router
- Gateway to interface GSM and POTS Networks
- PBX Users can establish calls on GSM and POTS Network directly
- Incoming calls on GSM Port can land on desired PBX extension
- Can be used in Stand-alone Mode
- Can be used with any brand of existing PBX
- Powerful Least Call Router
- Reliable, Compact and Sturdy Design
- Quad-band 2G and Tri-band 3G Network Support