SETU ATA 211
SIP Terminal Adapter with Single Port FXO, FXS, LAN and WAN
Matrix SETU ATA211 is a SIP based Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA), it interfaces legacy telephone devices with IP-based networks. It is specially designed for SOHO users to offer them the advantages of low-tariff Internet Telephony for long distance calls, international calls and peer-to-peer calls. It can be used with any existing PBX providing users access to VoIP trunks. It can also be used in a stand-alone mode.
Matrix SETU ATA211 converts the voice traffic into data packets for transmission over the Internet. When a telephone number is dialed by a user, Matrix SETU ATA211 converts it into an IP call using the SIP protocol and initiates a call to the dialed number in any part of the globe. Using an appropriate VoIP service provider, long distance or inter-office call charges can be reduced significantly or eliminated through peer-to-peer calling on the IP network.
Making an outgoing call is as easy as from a normal telephone. Call progress tones like Dial Tone, Ring Back Tone and Busy Tone are fed to the caller as per the called number status. The FXS ports can make outgoing calls on a common or different SIP accounts. In addition, number based SIP account selection is provided to select the most economical SIP account for a given outgoing number.
Important Aspect of SETU ATA211
- SETU ATA211 provides two Ethernet ports – one for WAN and the other for LAN.
- An incoming call from a SIP account can be routed to the FXS/FXO ports.
- The user can dial a destination PSTN number directly over VoIP network
- The user can connect his PC on the LAN port and browse the internet or check his emails while talking on VoIP calls
- It can be used with any PBX without changing its existing infrastructure
- Reliable, Compact and Sturdy Design
- Easy to Install and Operate
- All different CLIP protocols are supported so that the user can identify the caller before answering the call.
SIP Terminal Adapter with 8/12/16 Ports FXO and FXS
SETU VFXTH is a family of multi-channel transparent and flexible VoIP to FXS-FXO gateways. On VoIP side, it supports SIP based IP interfaces allowing it to connect to any existing IP network. On the PSTN side, it supports FXS and FXO interfaces. SETU VFXTH supports universal routing facilitating calls between diverse port types. Further, intelligent Least Call Routing selects the most economical call route based on the destination number dialed on per call basis.
SETU VFXTH can register with multiple SIP Servers and IP-PBXs. Single SETU VFXTH can be used to interface with the enterprise IP-PBX for internal calls and public ITSP SIP Servers for international calls. Similarly on the PSTN side, few FXS/FXO ports can be used with the enterprise PBX while the other FXS/FXO ports can be interfaced with the PSTN for public calls.
SETU VFXTH offers extensive range of features including Programmable Access Codes, Allowed and Denies Numbers, Automatic Number Translation, CLI Based Routing, Emergency Number Dialing, Least Cost Routing, Peer-Peer Calling and CDR. On the network side it offers NAT/STUN, PPPoE, Fax over IP, Syslog debug, and others.
Important Aspect of SETU VFXTH
- Seamless Connectivity between VoIP and PSTN Network
- Feature rich and Dependable VoIP-FXO-FXS Gateway
- Faster VoIP-FXS, VoIP-FXO and FXS-FXO call processing
- Universal and Transparent call Routing
- Gateway for existing PBX/IP-PBX
- Advanced Least Cost Routing (LCR) algorithm
- Flexible architecture with support from 8 to 32 FXO/FXS ports